Blogging just because...

so... what the heck is this place about???



it's just a collection of junk posts, places that I came up with, anime, manga, music, movies, games, game design, stories... the sort of shit that comes out of your brains when you're doing something stupid...

Friday, August 6, 2010

Naruto Chapter 505 Review

Uhhh... I am never gonna get used to the slow weekly pace, especially when the chapter is only about 17-20 pages long...

Anyway, back to Naruto!
(this week's title page is Guy's full frontal =_=;)

If you haven't read it yet jump to Krash's Sleepy Fans Blog!




a couple of things about this chapter...
1) Naruto is now officially Bad-Ass








I mean DAYAMN!
<-- He used his dad's technique without even seeing it...

























2) He's also a mama's boy... but in the good way
this part of the series is very touching, but as I've said before...

17-20 pages is too short to get enough of the plot in it... : (

either way, the story is getting even more interesting:
- Naruto has his promise to Sauske
- Toby (we don't really know who he really is...) allied with snake-face's apprentice (I forgot his name and too lazy to look it up) is declaring war on the ninja nations...
- Naruto has his tools to fight for what he wants to and...
- Sharkface (Kisame) has the secrets about Naruto, Bee, the hosts in general, and the remaining 2 host's location.

Also according to the chapter end tab, what will happen next will totally depend on whether Kisame got out and leaked info to Toby or not... well mostly.

Again, Thanks Sleepy Fans Scanlation for your works!


Kash out

No comments:

Post a Comment