Blogging just because...

so... what the heck is this place about???



it's just a collection of junk posts, places that I came up with, anime, manga, music, movies, games, game design, stories... the sort of shit that comes out of your brains when you're doing something stupid...

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Policy Change

I like to do "policy changes" which I keep in mind so I don't make the same mistakes in the future. For example, I used to not record the names of anime I watched. But after so many that I've watched, there are some that I want to re-watch or just want a record of my achievement. So this Blog has the giant list on the side full of anime that I've watched. This policy change is one for manga reviews.
(1) Manga reivews will come out only once a month, with the potato-otaku's release of KWMS.
(2) Thus Jump chapters which are shorter will be compiled and reviewed with a better scope of things.
(3) I have been following Bakuman on my own, but posted no reviews. I may add some comments on the monthly reivews.
(4) Lots more pics! to spice things up and make it look a bit more like a anime review.

-Kashparrot

No comments:

Post a Comment