Blogging just because...

so... what the heck is this place about???



it's just a collection of junk posts, places that I came up with, anime, manga, music, movies, games, game design, stories... the sort of shit that comes out of your brains when you're doing something stupid...

Friday, February 11, 2011

Manga Updates~

I Recently Finished Three mangas:
Eyeshield 21 by Aishīrudo Nijūichi






















Psyren by Toshiaki Iwashiro


And Finally...
Suzuka by Kouji Seo


I also read some sappy one shots by Kouji Seo:
Half and Half

...
...
Ummm... ok, I guess I'll also update on my reading and watching status:
Manga:
Nauto: following
Bakuman: following
#NEW# Kimi no Iru Machi (A town where you live)
Maid Sama: following

Anime:
Kimi ni Todoke: Following
IS: Infinite Stratos: I originally dropped this b/c harem, but it's looking up to be pretty good: Following
Beezlebub: following
Merry: dropped, it looked interesting at the beginning, but the plot is overly repetitive, characters too young/ nothing good to look at/ inconsistent and weak characters... I just lost my motivation to bother giving this series a space in my harddrive. If they have a turnaround, I'll look into it, but until then: DROPPED

No comments:

Post a Comment