Blogging just because...

so... what the heck is this place about???



it's just a collection of junk posts, places that I came up with, anime, manga, music, movies, games, game design, stories... the sort of shit that comes out of your brains when you're doing something stupid...

Friday, November 18, 2011

Update!!! :D

wow it has been an awful long time since I've last posted... and lots of stuff happened!
First off, you may notice (or not hehe...) that the blog had been changed. But there's too much stuff to put up so... I'll first pleasure you with this picture of an army of SD gundams ^o^;;
//bad grammar included


Since the last post...

>>I've been to California!!
San Fran!
Very cloudy... and expensive... but I got to see Little Tokyo and their shopping mall that had lots of expensive Japanese stuff...


































Yosemite ^_^


 Yosemite Fall(s)
 >>and Korea!!
This pic actually doesn't tell much, I'll post supplements for everything later ^_^;
 It's pretty for being taken by a cellphone camera ^o^

>>And Back Home... We had a giant bonfire.


I also got time to work on my plastic models... I'll post separately for each ^_^ this is a sneak peak @_@

 I usually don't do mods, but this model has just been successful one mod after another, so I'm gonna test my skills and luck :3

>>I've also watched a lot of anime!
Legend of Galactic Heroes: just awesome and mind blowing in terms of its proportions. It Is Epic.
I got this over the summer and it's 110 episodes (30min per) of just sci fi and plotty goodness.
I still have 10 episodes left

Blue Exorcist

Gundam UC Unicorn
this one's not complete yet. ^

Usagi Drop (Bunny Drop)

Hmmm... I'm certain there's more but I forget! (this is why I made this blog =_=;)

some manga I covered:
Fullmetal Alchemist
btw, first anime movie OP, the BEST OP of all time.

I had some extra time and I heard that the manga was very different from the first anime, which I watched. Man, the staggaring differences in the detailing of the characters is incredible. Although both concentrate on the struggle of the Elric brothers, I feel like the anime did their mother character better justice and the manga did the father (Honemhiem or however you spell it), better justice. Both were satifying but the manga was definately the happy ending! EdXWinry FTW! ^0^

ehh... I think I'll just stop it here and add extra stuff during Thanksgiving break.








No comments:

Post a Comment